Cover up
Summary yeah.
Monday
- Science was toughhh. Like everything that I studied and hoped will come out didnt. teacher tipuuu -.-
Tuesday
- Acc? pffht. paper melayang layang dah. HAHA. like, we simply threw our answers paper on the floor and wh wants it, grab it.
Wednesday
-Economic was confusing :/
Thursday
- FUN! only EST was boring and tak best haha but whatever
- sivic and pjk were okay. nobody really care actually.
- during recess, before pjk paper, I hung with dania, nana and wan. I was reading Seventeen while
Dania was reading my Pjk textbook -.-
Me- Tgk wan, cardi ni macam cute kannn. then shorts ni pun comel. mane nak cari bangsar baru ni huh?
Dania- ahh weh, lepas tu kalau kardiovaskular, ketahanan otot *something something cant recall
HAHA. wan was in between, confused on which to listen to. it was funny. we're bonding, so its kinda fun :)
So okay, tomorrow I'm going to schl fr tswr paper. sheesh. but dania, faizal, nana, wan are going to be there so okay lah.
xo zima
Monday
- Science was toughhh. Like everything that I studied and hoped will come out didnt. teacher tipuuu -.-
Tuesday
- Acc? pffht. paper melayang layang dah. HAHA. like, we simply threw our answers paper on the floor and wh wants it, grab it.
Wednesday
-Economic was confusing :/
Thursday
- FUN! only EST was boring and tak best haha but whatever
- sivic and pjk were okay. nobody really care actually.
- during recess, before pjk paper, I hung with dania, nana and wan. I was reading Seventeen while
Dania was reading my Pjk textbook -.-
Me- Tgk wan, cardi ni macam cute kannn. then shorts ni pun comel. mane nak cari bangsar baru ni huh?
Dania- ahh weh, lepas tu kalau kardiovaskular, ketahanan otot *something something cant recall
HAHA. wan was in between, confused on which to listen to. it was funny. we're bonding, so its kinda fun :)
So okay, tomorrow I'm going to schl fr tswr paper. sheesh. but dania, faizal, nana, wan are going to be there so okay lah.
xo zima


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home