Friday, May 29, 2009

Things that used to bug me


Have you ever feel insecure? Like you're afraid to do things you want just because you're scared that people might talk about you.
Well, DONT. Cause' people will always talk and judge. We did it too, right? So, dont expect for the best all the time cuz sometimes, we dont deserve it. If we do something bad to people, it will come to us back. Its like a bad karma y'knowww.
Being nice to everyone even your loved ones also is not really appropriate cuz we never can guess how they would repay us. Not that we should be mean but in order to survive in this unfair world, we have to be brave and speak up. Being little miss goodie goodie is a bad call. If you want to do something, just do it. As long you know its not a bad thing, you dont have to worry if people talk back. Its their problem to be such a judgemental freak right? I mean, if they mean well, they will confront you. If they didnt, maybe they are jealous. *got this from ikin tapi tak tahulah kann :D

Bottom line is, if you have bad thoughts about me, I dont really care okay. I think I have been good enough to everyone. As long as my closed ones <3 didnt judge me, I'll be fine.

Good day

xo zima

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home