Action
Bonjour,
Now now, how to describe my day today hm? Hectic? Ah, yes.
So today, again I didnt go to school for some reason. I had to run to Damansara Perdana with my mum for the interview thing and some photoshoot. Though, I did go to school for a while to hand over the EST assignment to Kamal. See, I am a good friend kannnn? :D Anyho, the interview with my mum, well not really a interview cuz my mum is the one who wants to ask questions, so more like a discussion lah was postpone erh tonight at 8.30! My god, i havent change yet! okay, better make this qiuck. Due to the delay, I managed to get home by 2 pm and and go out for my date with Niya, Syu, Nasuha and Nana. I was a bit tired since I've been rushing here and there since morning but promise is a promise :) We are however late for the movie cuz mula2 tak jadi sebab hujan. Curse you unreliable weather! -.- So, we just walk around, went to the entertainment center for a while. OMG, rempit dengan niya best oh -___-
And, I AM THE WORST DRIVER EVERRRR! Tekan minyak at the same time dengan tekan brek, macam mana kereta nak jalan lah wehhh? LOL. We had fun, went to AP for lunch afterward then went home by 6. phewww. Now I have to get ready for dinner. wish me luck doh.
Sumpah penat. Toodles.
Now now, how to describe my day today hm? Hectic? Ah, yes.
So today, again I didnt go to school for some reason. I had to run to Damansara Perdana with my mum for the interview thing and some photoshoot. Though, I did go to school for a while to hand over the EST assignment to Kamal. See, I am a good friend kannnn? :D Anyho, the interview with my mum, well not really a interview cuz my mum is the one who wants to ask questions, so more like a discussion lah was postpone erh tonight at 8.30! My god, i havent change yet! okay, better make this qiuck. Due to the delay, I managed to get home by 2 pm and and go out for my date with Niya, Syu, Nasuha and Nana. I was a bit tired since I've been rushing here and there since morning but promise is a promise :) We are however late for the movie cuz mula2 tak jadi sebab hujan. Curse you unreliable weather! -.- So, we just walk around, went to the entertainment center for a while. OMG, rempit dengan niya best oh -___-
And, I AM THE WORST DRIVER EVERRRR! Tekan minyak at the same time dengan tekan brek, macam mana kereta nak jalan lah wehhh? LOL. We had fun, went to AP for lunch afterward then went home by 6. phewww. Now I have to get ready for dinner. wish me luck doh.
Sumpah penat. Toodles.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home