July 5th :)
Bonjour everyone :)
Ohh guess what? Last Thursday I hung out with all the prefects after school and watched their dance-practise for the Annual Dinner, welllll, I danced with them too HAHAH. It was OMG I swear it was hillarious gila. We had a great time laughing kan ines kan? :) Penat Syu ajar then dia berguling guling tengok zima dance ennn lol. I knew she was in a bad mood that time, so good that I managed to make her laugh her head off like that. Cheh, coverline konon.
Moving on, as i have promised earlier, this is my Mid Year result :)
In spite of that, the date is also the day a crazy narcissistic boy was born to the world. Yeah, tomorrow is going to be Muhd's birthday or HARI GANGSTER SEDUNIA as I said so ;) We are celebrating, of course. Pergi RedBox right? Lets rock the place out, jyeahhh!
p/s- I wonder how the dinner went yesterday. INES! You have to tell me everything okay?
xoxo
Ohh guess what? Last Thursday I hung out with all the prefects after school and watched their dance-practise for the Annual Dinner, welllll, I danced with them too HAHAH. It was OMG I swear it was hillarious gila. We had a great time laughing kan ines kan? :) Penat Syu ajar then dia berguling guling tengok zima dance ennn lol. I knew she was in a bad mood that time, so good that I managed to make her laugh her head off like that. Cheh, coverline konon.
Moving on, as i have promised earlier, this is my Mid Year result :)
- BM 71 2A
- BI 75 2A
- AG 85 1A
- SEJ 50 6C
- M3 60 4B
- SC 44 8E
- ADD 22 9G
- ACC 40 8E
- ECO 61 4B
- EST 73 2A
In spite of that, the date is also the day a crazy narcissistic boy was born to the world. Yeah, tomorrow is going to be Muhd's birthday or HARI GANGSTER SEDUNIA as I said so ;) We are celebrating, of course. Pergi RedBox right? Lets rock the place out, jyeahhh!
p/s- I wonder how the dinner went yesterday. INES! You have to tell me everything okay?
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home