School break
So today I went to school fr Tasawwur paper BUT I didnt take it HAHA pemalas gilaaa ^_^"
I hung with wan, reading 7teen instead while waiting fr niya and nana to finish their BM papers.
There were very few who came, Aqil semua hilang so it was quite boring.
Recess, Wan belanja nasi ikan and milo :D HAHA
went back into class and caught Paan reading 7teen =.=" we had 3, and he was holding them all. harith told us that Paan said this- " kalaulah 7teen ni murah dah lama aku beli"
HAHAHA, that made us laugh tho. Stupid, nak tgk girls in bikini kan. Oh, another funnn thing we did was playing the kubiks twist. BESTTT, megat taught me to make dog and cat shaped :) jadi weh, after I tried alots of time kan. HAHA, I'm quite slow in this stuff you know. Rugi tak bawak phone, kalau tak nak snap benda tu. Hee
what else huh? Oh, after niya and nana FINALLY done with exam, we went to the hall to watch the dance practice before we heard a LOUD bang outside. Well, the guys were playing mercun kan, but i swear it was really loud. Then we could see teachers and the culprits*haha running around the schl. Sekolah dah jadi macam jail terlepas banduan -.-
other than that, holiday starts tomorrow so enjoy yourself okay? oh ya, met Ines at school today :) luckily she said hye if not i wouldnt recognized her, plus rabun lagi lol
Happy holidays <3
xo zima
I hung with wan, reading 7teen instead while waiting fr niya and nana to finish their BM papers.
There were very few who came, Aqil semua hilang so it was quite boring.
Recess, Wan belanja nasi ikan and milo :D HAHA
went back into class and caught Paan reading 7teen =.=" we had 3, and he was holding them all. harith told us that Paan said this- " kalaulah 7teen ni murah dah lama aku beli"
HAHAHA, that made us laugh tho. Stupid, nak tgk girls in bikini kan. Oh, another funnn thing we did was playing the kubiks twist. BESTTT, megat taught me to make dog and cat shaped :) jadi weh, after I tried alots of time kan. HAHA, I'm quite slow in this stuff you know. Rugi tak bawak phone, kalau tak nak snap benda tu. Hee
what else huh? Oh, after niya and nana FINALLY done with exam, we went to the hall to watch the dance practice before we heard a LOUD bang outside. Well, the guys were playing mercun kan, but i swear it was really loud. Then we could see teachers and the culprits*haha running around the schl. Sekolah dah jadi macam jail terlepas banduan -.-
other than that, holiday starts tomorrow so enjoy yourself okay? oh ya, met Ines at school today :) luckily she said hye if not i wouldnt recognized her, plus rabun lagi lol
Happy holidays <3
xo zima


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home