Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello

Okay, hye. errr, I guess havent been blogging for quite a time kan? well, thats so typical of me.
anyways, lastttt hols werent that great as I got injured. Only aina knew the whole story, it was too embarassing to tell people actually. lol. just to let you know *esp. aina again whom happened to find that doing catwalk is exciting.* No. erh, okay fine. it was fun until you splitted like I did *you have no idea how it was* and couldnt walk for days plus was the no-show when the real thing is going on. There. You would swear you're not going to do it ever again. haha :)

Okay, school has started kan. and mid term results are already given. mine was not so good but what the heck, Im going to tell anyway.

Errrr, alamak lupa. never mind lah, I only failed one and that is Add maths. no suprise there right?
Now, I've been busy these days. There was Family Day last Saturday, Dania's, Muhd's and Wan's birthday coming up so we have lots of planning to do. Going out and all. thinking of cash to shop lagi, than that thing my mum asked me to decide. haisho. I'll fill you in later.
Another post is coming up, so bye for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home