Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ridzun's daughter has turned 16



on 30th JUNE, Dania finally turned 16 :]
sorry, for the late post HAHA. just a little some some about the celebration okay?
well, we went to Ar-Rayyan and celebrated her birthday. Lots of people were there. There were
Me, Muhd, Kamal, Syu, Aida, Alyn, Faizal, Imran, Ines, Zaki, Ain, Syasya, Nana, err Teha eh?, Afiq,
and grrrr I cant recall lah =.="
Anyway, we had a blast and went to the playground later on to take photos :] too bad I had to go home early to fetch my sister. cis. Other than that, I have to pay for Muhd's and Kamal's drink ?? Like, haisho. there goes my money. Itulah, girlfriend takde menyusahkan aku je HAHAHA.
Go to Ines's blog for some photo. I'll try and get some from Niya later. Depends okay, I dont promise.



To Niya, HAPPY SWEET 16 again :D
Dah sama tua okay, now lets behave like a 16 year old girl okay? Lol.

P/s- The guy next her is Niya's birthday present, hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home