Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sun rises, Sun sets

SWEET 16,
Well, I've learned something from this whole 'concept'. Being 16 is all about learning more important stuff in life and getting ready to step into adulthood. I had a rough year on my sweet 16, but I stand on the phrase that everything happens for A reason. I am already a grown up girl whom able to recognize my own feelings and understand LOVE. I know when to say I love you to people and I know that I will only say it when I am sure that I meant it. Those 3 words are too special for me to simply say it away without meaning it. I am going to say whatever I want right here, right now. Dont care. But, I am still sorry if this might offend or hurt anyone's feeling.

I am a sucker for love but I dont take it for granted. The guy you used to see by my side, everywhere I go, left. Although I know he knew how strong my feelings towards him. I pray everyday for his happiness tho, but look at me now. You left me not only broken hearted, but also hanging on to your words and promises. You covered up everything, even the future. You gave your words for all, it was as if you knew what would happen and you were ready for it. I care about you more than I care about myself, so yeah. I dont lie when I say I pray for you each and everyday. Okay, not literally. Physcho gila macam itu, but I did. Not once, not twice. Anyway, you've failed to hold on your own words. I never forget when you said we will always be bestfriends through whatever situations. I waited everyday for 4 months for you to at least smile at me. Now, I guess I just have to stop dreaming. You went away with all my loved ones. How could you possibly blame me for being devastated? For what you have done, I dont blame people when they say you're a jerk but I also never agree with them. Not because I am being blind by my love to you, but it is because I know you too well. 10 months are enough for me to see through you and I know how a nice guy you could be. i miss that the most about you. Maybe no one had ever seen it, but I did. Okay okay, enough already. Rasa lain macam dah. The point is, what we love doesnt always what we own. So you, be happy and I mean it.
The moment I need some support, it was the same time when everybody was stuck in between. I just have to let it go, no matter how much it hurts. another one left. More important thing in life. A friend. I just want to say that it is hard when we are the victim under circumstances. We need to sacrifice. Tough situation calls for a damn tough desicion. Too bad I couldnt do anything to fix things up cuz I realised that I cant be selfish. I cant force something just because I love them. I have to decide based on what is the best for both party. Cuz if we love someone, it is their happiness that truly matters. I'm tired of dealing with certain people so let me set some record straight. Anything that happened to me earlier, I got over it already. Please stop blaming them cuz things happen, okay? I dont need sympathy, I can stand on my own feet. I appreciate your concern but as long as I didnt say anything, everybody should really shut it up. I'm being quite not because I'm sad. I'm avoiding people not because they are being mean to me. oh, this is the best part HAHA. I'M THIN NOT BECAUSE I'M SICK or stressed up. Oh fine, maybe a little but the rest thing that I do is for the best for all. I dont want people to keep bad thoughts about my friends no matter what. As long as I know that we dont hate each other, and I know we dont that just made me happy cuz I thought we were, but we dont HAHA. Lapar =.=" I'm talking crap already. Gee. Kepala pusing dah.
Bottom line is,
Life is like riding a bicycle. It wont go anywhere if we stopped pedalling. I face one situation which one left me a scar too deep to heal, and a fact that I have to forget a friendship I treasured. However, I am not breaking. There's always gonna be another mountain and I always gonna want to make a move. LOL.
I'm doing fine. I know they knew that I still care, and will always wait with an open arms. Doesnt matter. Penat lah. I love you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home