Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want to see a doctor, but end up in a mental hospital instead

Doctor: Okay adik, sakit apa?
Zima: Huh?
Doctor: (removes the thing he wore to cover his mouth) What is wrong with you today?
Zima: Oh, demam sikit, non-stop flu, batuk sikit and sakit kepala sikit-sikit
Doctor- Oh, boleh pula sikit2. check darah okay, ikut nurse.
Zima: Err, kena inject ke?
Doctor: Tak kot. Why, nak? Boleh bagi 3 sekali HAHAHA

I swear he laughed like a crazy psycho doctor. Brrrr.
And mum says 'hospital tu macam hotel". Why lahh ma? She knew I'm always afraid of the doctors. Thats her only way to pujuk me to go and see them. I went, but not because of that. I'm just concern about this H1n1 kan. Anyway, i'm proud to say that

I'm H1N1 FREE ! :D

Thank God, seriously. I cant stand even one injection. Pheeewh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home