Friday, September 25, 2009

TUMBLR

I'm back :)
Okay, not literally back. I dont really know why and what the heck I'm doing here. Maybe because Rhoma is still trying to find my blog? HAHA, baca tumblr dah lah en. Find me on tumblr people, its more fun there. Blogging here, just makes me an emoshit and I'll start posting hundreds long posts about stupid people around me, HAAHA
Oh, I've linked rhoma's blog as well, but I'm not sure for what since he seems like never really care to update -.-" Anddd I just went thru someone's blog, err i think he's rhoma's cousin or something, wtv but GUYS WHO BLOG are cool, I think. Not cool cool, just uh, I dont know, maybe the fact that they're sharing their thoughts/life, or actually have time to sit down in front of the computer and BLOG seems, unusual? LOL, wtv.
Erh, blank. till then people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home